This Season's notable quotes collection.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Talking head on ESPN asks Mark May if he could pick any team to beat Alabama, who would he take.

Mark replied: "the Dallas Cowboys"

After the laughter, he followed up with "no one right now. The only team that can beat Bama is Bama themselves."
so true. Good times right now

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
RBR meltdown is not a site to link to of course and most posts cannot be quoted but found this gem from a Tenn fan.

Tenn Fan during game: "Swear to god bama could only throw passes with a backup left tackle and still whoop our butt by 50 points"

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
[FONT=&quot]"When you went to Knoxville, they had this ol' coon dog they would bring out; his name was Smokey," Duncan said. "Anyway, I was down on the field and Doug and I were talking. And while we were talking, the handler of the coon dog came out of the tunnel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"And I said, 'Doug, down on the other end of the field, I see ol' Smokey coming out. And Doug said, 'Yeah, if I had my 30-aught-6, I could drop him from here.' "

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/07/alabama_radio_legend_doug_layt.html

I think both were involved in the conversation of shooting ol' Smokey[/FONT]

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
On Alabama's Defense:

"It's like an army, like a machine," an SEC offensive assistant told ESPN.com. "They come in, they don't say much, they kick everyone's {butt} and then leave."

I made a substitution to clean it up.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Jim Harbaugh during press conference:

Any time you lose it's uh uh.. the agony of defeat. Any time you win it the great feel of victory and the wonderful feeling of winning. Uh...thats just the fact of business.
Fact…F-A-C-K ….fact
Yes he took the time to spell it and yes that is what he spelled. :eek2:

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
ESPN's host Matt Schick of college football Sunday said this while discussing Bama's D shutting down Fournett.

Maybe NFL defense's will be a breath of fresh air for Fournette next year

Last edited:

cthill

Oct 18, 2009
Coach Saban, last night after the game talking to Ali from CBS - "if we didn't score for 3 quarters, they didn't score for 4"!!!

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
" Go to hell, get a job." Tommy Tuberville responding to a fan yelling at him that he is stealing from the University.
Stay classy Tommy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.