Link: Funny usc post game video

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Lol! And to think it all started with this ridiculous intro!

Obviously the Trojan fans didn't think much of their "entrance" either! Tunnel Entrance
09-04-2016, 04:00 PM
The other thing they did was before getting dressed for the game many of the players were out on the field in their khakis with headphones jumping and dancing around in the Bama end of the field. Not sure what purpose that served but they looked way to loose. When the Bama players came out for the first time it was to warm up with game pants and practice tanks. They all looked the same and came out with a specific job to do in warm ups. Hate to say it, but we deserved this butt kicking and probably a few more this season.
one of the posts in the Tunnel Entrance thread posted...

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Lol! And to think it all started with this ridiculous intro!

Obviously the Trojan fans didn't think much of their "entrance" either! Tunnel Entrance
Thanks, good to see the vast majority of the USC fans were disgusted by and disapproved of that "entrance". It was embarrassing to me and my wife when we saw the replay (it was hard to tell what they were doing live at the stadium).

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm still wondering what they were supposed to be in that intro. Dogs? Lions? Dragons? Gorillas?
I guess we'll never know. RTR!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Good, but I'd love to see what LSUFreek could do. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any links to his work for a while. Is he still doing his thing?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.