SEC Conference Schedule

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Great schedule, uf, UK and Vandy just once each, and ALL at home
Agree we have a favorable schedule. No reason we can't win 12 conference games and go 9-3 in non-conference play. I expect the team to earn a 4-6 seed in the tourney and win a game or two.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Agree we have a favorable schedule. No reason we can't win 12 conference games and go 9-3 in non-conference play. I expect the team to earn a 4-6 seed in the tourney and win a game or two.
I'd love it if we went 12-6, but that is an awful lost to ask of this team. Think we''ll be around 10 or 11 wins in conference play plus the SEC tourney. I think the NIT is a reachable goal, but beyond that it would take nothing short of beating a talented UK squad and USC or A&M or win the SEC tourney. Possible, but highly unlikely given this team propensity to turnovers against good defensive teams.

I still think this team is more talented than last year. Remember Coach is still learning the college game to some extent. I think he might have put too much on them early which led to them playing tight. Since he cut the play book down they seem to be playing much better. We are all excited about next year, but we need to support the kids in crimson now as well. Recruits see the crowds and that may help sway a kid who could be a "difference maker" in our program.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
IF we continue to improve ( and fix the free throws) , I believe we can win 12 to 14 SEC games. That would be a SUPER accomplishment.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
Next two games will show us where we stand. AU and UGA on the road are two teams that we need to beat to win those 12-14 games (or at least win one of the two). AU is currently two ahead of us in the RPI and UGA is all the way up at #38.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.