Alabama's Intense March To The Field, Raw And Uncut

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW!!!!!..That's the only word I can describe the pride I get watching our Boy's walking out of the locker room going to battle..It's pure intensity & not nothing like the idiotic crawl entrance The Trojans did..Welll..They did crawl back to the locker room as well so it's all good..

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I like it. This is a good one. One of my favorites is us coming in before the NC game with Notre Dame. Their "stare down" was a joke.

My favorite ever entrance of Bama though, was them coming in before the Black Out game ... heads down and focused while UGA looked like a bunch of idiots jumping around (Knowshon Moreno comes to mind as being a ringleader).

No need to come in with silly hype. No need to wear yourself out before the kickoff. No need to talk trash. Respect your opponent. Let your play do the talking. You can celebrate when you make a big play and you can be silly after you've won.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I like it. This is a good one. One of my favorites is us coming in before the NC game with Notre Dame. Their "stare down" was a joke.

My favorite ever entrance of Bama though, was them coming in before the Black Out game ... heads down and focused while UGA looked like a bunch of idiots jumping around (Knowshon Moreno comes to mind as being a ringleader).

No need to come in with silly hype. No need to wear yourself out before the kickoff. No need to talk trash. Respect your opponent. Let your play do the talking. You can celebrate when you make a big play and you can be silly after you've won.
yep, i remember knowshow prancing around with his new mohawk pre game and then taking himself out of the game to rest. and the bull puppies tried pretty much the same thing again this last year

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Thanks for the view. That was great to see it from basically "in the team". My other favorite was the national championship game against Notre Dame. We came out of the same tunnel and I think just the look of us heading out made Notre Dame wet their pants. Krymsonman

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm glad y'all enjoyed it as much as I did..I agree that my all time fave entrance was the NC vs The Irish & the stare down they gave us..And our Boy's just went by them like they wasn't even there..LOL

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm glad y'all enjoyed it as much as I did..I agree that my all time fave entrance was the NC vs The Irish & the stare down they gave us..And our Boy's just went by them like they wasn't even there..LOL
My favorite is one I can't seem to find anymore. It's the Bama logo on the wall. Then a few assistants run out, then, after a few more seconds, Coach Saban comes leading the team around the corner. It used to be on youtube but like I say, seems to have gone astray :)

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
It thankfully isn't the smoke machines, sparklers, strobe lights and holding hands that many of our rivals resort to, but just trotting out like you own the daggum place sure gets the job done.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.