LSU DAD - SEC Weekly Review - The Bloody First Week

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Sorry to hear about this....I really liked TJ.

I don't know exactly what took place and what was said.....and I don't really care. Based on everything I have seen and heard from the guy....he will always be a stand up guy who represents ALL that is good about college football.

Hope to see you re-surface soon, TJ......LSU Dad!
Just needs to be less of a wuss.

If you're going to put yourself out there and claim a team has an advantage because the HQ is in nearby, then be prepared to get slapped down for that sort of stupid statement if there's ample proof it's a false narrative.

If you can't handle it, best keep your mouth shut. It appears he can't handle it.

I like(d) the guy, but if what I'm reading is correct (that he couldn't stand the heat after his stupid comments), then he's not who I thought he was, so no big loss.

If he resurfaces, he best grow some thicker skin or bring facts instead of inane opinion that plays to the masses.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

If you're going to put yourself out there and claim a team has an advantage because the HQ is in nearby, then be prepared to get slapped down for that sort of stupid statement if there's ample proof it's a false narrative.

If you can't handle it, best keep your mouth shut. It appears he can't handle it.

I like(d) the guy, but if what I'm reading is correct (that he couldn't stand the heat after his stupid comments), then he's not who I thought he was, so no big loss.

If he resurfaces, he best grow some thicker skin or bring facts instead of inane opinion that plays to the masses.
Hard to disagree with any of this, but there is also the distinct possibility that he was just have a bad day/week. He has a long history of level headed commentary. Why is everyone so quick to assume the worst when he has a bad moment? I hope that he comes back, and that this proves to be just that.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I thought he was funny and entertaining most of the time. He could have gotten some LSU hate also because he has been very hard on Les Miles.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Hard to disagree with any of this, but there is also the distinct possibility that he was just have a bad day/week. He has a long history of level headed commentary. Why is everyone so quick to assume the worst when he has a bad moment? I hope that he comes back, and that this proves to be just that.
I was thinking the same thing. This seems really out of character for him IMO.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If he was a season ticket holder with LSU, he could've taken some heat from the LSU athletics department w/r/t future access to season ticket packages.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Maybe he's different, but I've been on the WWW long enough to see this pattern emerge - when he makes people laugh, he's the beloved hero, but when he says something stupid and has to take the heat, he crumbles.

Hopefully this is a different situation than most, I'll wait and see. But on the surface it appears his mouth wrote checks his ego couldn't cash and he tucked tail and ran.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Fair enough and I don't disagree...but I don't know exactly how it all went down so just going on what I know of him from the past couple years. Which was the complete opposite of someone who is thin-skinned.

I was thinking perhaps things got really ugly with regard to obscenities...vulgar language...and maybe insults that went over the line. I could see where that would turn someone off who has a lot of character and integrity and tries always to take the high road through wins and losses.

But again...for me it's all speculation. I'm not sure I really care to know how things went down either. I think bad officiating is always going to be with us. I also think things tend to even out when all is said and done - so yeah...lets pitch a fit when they happen and then let's all celebrate our wins or lick our wounds when we lose...and next week we do battle once more.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but many people have had their video's demonetized if they offend. It has been reported all over the tech net community in the past month, regarding Twitter and Youtube.....mainstream news is even covering it. So his motives to erase himself is very curious to me. Was he too angry and deleted? Or did he get too many complaints and Youtube pulled monetized click ads? Worthy of discussion. He has had at least 4 threads here. Worthy if you care about speaking your peace.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I will assume that he got complaints and retaliated by pulling content and leave it at that. Which thousands have done the past month. Its not far fetched, welcome to the new internet.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
While I believe you, please provide link so I can read his motives. I liked the guy.
Didn't follow him on Twitter, but knew he posted there. I just poked around there and all I could find were folks reacting (like we are here) to his sudden disappearance. No explanations found. Same on Facebook.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but many people have had their video's demonetized if they offend. It has been reported all over the tech net community in the past month, regarding Twitter and Youtube.....mainstream news is even covering it. So his motives to erase himself is very curious to me. Was he too angry and deleted? Or did he get too many complaints and Youtube pulled monetized click ads? Worthy of discussion. He has had at least 4 threads here. Worthy if you care about speaking your peace.
Sigh...come on, dude

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.