LSU DAD - SEC Weekly Review - The Bloody First Week

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I heard a rumor that YouTube had been re-located to Birmingham just prior to TJ's accounts disappearing......

Dude....are you trying to get yourself taken care of by the REC?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Sigh..........I doubt you know zip about YouTube policy change the past month. Or anything associated with advertisement on your-tube. You just LIKE THE VIDEOS HA HA. Hope you enjoyed his video's. :)
Be back when correct.
Let's get this straight.

He shut down all social media (Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) after getting called out for several hours for making stupid comments and claims about the officiating last weekend, but the real reason was some YouTube policy change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
i wanted a rebuttal, you gave one to a valid position, if most understood or not. I would encourage anyone to investigate the turmoil this past month at those two social media sites rather than pile on a valid question with your crazy. See you next month.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I checked out tiger rant and a few other lsu forums. They seem just as baffled

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Yes, we know about that. If they are paying you money, then they get to make the rules. If you don't like the rules, well, then they are not going to pay you.

That is a far cry from making everyone having their videos pulled.

And, no, I am not a fan of Big Brother, from Silicon Valley. (Or anywhere, but that is not what this thread is about.)

Our HS beat a rival at football, and volleyball, tonight. And that is all I have to say, until tomorrow.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Guys, seriously - he pulled his accounts from Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter - three completely separate entities. You can drop the conspiracy theories now. He walked away.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Guys, seriously - he pulled his accounts from Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter - three completely separate entities. You can drop the conspiracy theories now. He walked away.
You are correct. I watched this entire saga play out.

I began subscribing to his YouTube page based on his videos after LSU's loss to us last year. He seemed to simply be a fan of SEC football with a good sense of humor. Bama fans viewing and sharing his videos made him very popular. Soon afterwards, he asked his subscribers follow him on Twitter. Most of his followers were Bama fans and he reveled in his popularity.

For several months, his videos and tweets were either objective football analysis/reviews of teams or poking fun at every SEC team. Over the last two months, his stuff became more focused on Bama: referring to CNS as Satan, giving other teams advice on how to beat us. His posts went from light-hearted football banter to singularly focused on Bama and CNS. He would even reply to tweets by Bama fans or the media that mentioned good things about the team or CNS with negative comments or indicate how LSU and Les did it better.

After LSU lost to Wisconsin, he went all-in on Ole Miss beating us. He was worse than Ole Miss fans. His online presence became so similar to 2012 when the LSU fans were banned from this site that I seriously considered unfollowing him. When we won and Lsu struggled to hang on against Miss St, he seemed to come undone. He began talking about how we cheated, paid the refs, how Rueben should have been ejected and suspended for the next game for the hit on Chad Kelly, etc. He said that the NCAA should open an investigation against because the replay office was in Birmingham. Bama fans challenged on this with facts about the plays and provided still shots of the reviewed calls that were overturned as proof that the replay officials had gotten the calls right.

That only infuriated him further and he started blocking Bama fans that had been avid supporters of his simply because they disagreed or challenged his statements. His actions caught everyone off guard and the Bama followers began questioning what was going on and why he blocked them. He responded that 80% of the fans that he had blocked were obnoxious Bama fans and that it wasn't a good thing to have a lot of Bama followers. The only problem with that logic, is that Bama fans were the majority of his followers. Shortly after that all of his online content disappeared.

Sad to say, but it appears that he did not have the chest to take what he dished out.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

I began subscribing to his YouTube page based on his videos after LSU's loss to us last year. He seemed to simply be a fan of SEC football with a good sense of humor. Bama fans viewing and sharing his videos made him very popular. Soon afterwards, he asked his subscribers follow him on Twitter. Most of his followers were Bama fans and he reveled in his popularity.

For several months, his videos and tweets were either objective football analysis/reviews of teams or poking fun at every SEC team. Over the last two months, his stuff became more focused on Bama: referring to CNS as Satan, giving other teams advice on how to beat us. His posts went from light-hearted football banter to singularly focused on Bama and CNS. He would even reply to tweets by Bama fans or the media that mentioned good things about the team or CNS with negative comments or indicate how LSU and Les did it better.

After LSU lost to Wisconsin, he went all-in on Ole Miss beating us. He was worse than Ole Miss fans. His online presence became so similar to 2012 when the LSU fans were banned from this site that I seriously considered unfollowing him. When we won and Lsu struggled to hang on against Miss St, he seemed to come undone. He began talking about how we cheated, paid the refs, how Rueben should have been ejected and suspended for the next game for the hit on Chad Kelly, etc. He said that the NCAA should open an investigation against because the replay office was in Birmingham. Bama fans challenged on this with facts about the plays and provided still shots of the reviewed calls that were overturned as proof that the replay officials had gotten the calls right.

That only infuriated him further and he started blocking Bama fans that had been avid supporters of his simply because they disagreed or challenged his statements. His actions caught everyone off guard and the Bama followers began questioning what was going on and why he blocked them. He responded that 80% of the fans that he had blocked were obnoxious Bama fans and that it wasn't a good thing to have a lot of Bama followers. The only problem with that logic, is that Bama fans were the majority of his followers. Shortly after that all of his online content disappeared.

Sad to say, but it appears that he did not have the chest to take what he dished out.
And/or he was getting so much heat from his LSU "friends" for catering to Bama fans that he didn't have much choice.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN

So you're saying he went full corndog?

Never go full corndog!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
This was posted on tiger droppings yesterday. They have his face on milk carton. So he is MIA. Looks like all the pressure finally snapped something with all the venom for other programs. I watchted his rant against Bama after the Ole Miss game and stopped watching it halfway thru. He was not making sense with his conspiracy theories. Maybe after a vacation he will be ok. They guy was funny at times.

Thought I find out more here. The last video I saw was how much he hates Michigan\Ohio St (Kirk). There was another about how Disney knows nothing about Gumbo, then poof...disappeared from the internet.This post was edited on 9/23 at 6:26 pm

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.