LSU DAD - SEC Weekly Review - The Bloody First Week

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
He and Alabama fans had a falling out on Twitter last week. He was really mad about some of the calls that went Bama's way.
Despite the fact that they were all correct? Lol at LSU fans, they're all about the same down deep.

bamagirl71

Feb 9, 2011
The last video of his I saw, he was pointing out weaknesses on our team for our future opponents. It looked professional, with line diagrams, etc. It wasn't funny. In fact I thought, "if you know football so well, why aren't you coaching?" It was the Ole Miss game film he was using.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Dang, sorry to hear it. I really enjoyed his videos. It is a tough time to be an LSU fan.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
The stuff on his YouTube channel says 'deleted'. Sorry to see that! He was truly funny when he wanted to be funny, and knowledgeable about football and the SEC. I will miss him.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I liked when he called 911 about Urban Meyer plucking talent out of Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Wow, so he's a wuss? I liked his videos and such, had no idea he was as soft as the LSU football team...
Yep. He and some OM fans kept trying to bring up the "injustice" and how unfair it is the replay office is in Birmingham. Enough Bama fans took exception to his claims and did what Coach Saban told the 2008 team to do pregame in Baton Rouge.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I'm disappointed.

Though I admit I found it strange his obsession with Bama. I did catch a recent video of his where he was trying to showcase the favoritism he thinks we get from the refs by very selective cherry picking plays. Anyone who thinks Bama got favors from the officials Saturday has some serious Bama hate bias.

I couldn't help but think, "C'mon dude! You're an LSU fan. The LSU/Bama game isn't until November. You've got several opponents before that but Bama is all you can think about?"

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I'm disappointed.

Though I admit I found it strange his obsession with Bama. I did catch a recent video of his where he was trying to showcase the favoritism he thinks we get from the refs by very selective cherry picking plays. Anyone who thinks Bama got favors from the officials Saturday has some serious Bama hate bias.

I couldn't help but think, "C'mon dude! You're an LSU fan. The LSU/Bama game isn't until November. You've got several opponents before that but Bama is all you can think about?"
He's obsessed with Alabama for the same reasons all LSU fans are:
(1) They see what LSU could have been if Saban had stayed.
(2) We've won 5 straight against them.

As for this notion that Alabama gets favorable officiating, give me a break. These people need to give it up. Our D-line gets held RELENTLESSLY on nearly every play and it's hardly ever called. Our DBs get flagged for pass interference for playing perfect man coverage at least once every game it seems. We've been victimized over and over again with illegal linemen downfield that doesn't get called and in critical situations too. I've about decided that the officials treat us like NBA officials treated Shaq - we're the biggest, baddest dude in the game so we don't get any calls when the "little dude" hacks on us.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Sorry to hear about this....I really liked TJ.

I don't know exactly what took place and what was said.....and I don't really care. Based on everything I have seen and heard from the guy....he will always be a stand up guy who represents ALL that is good about college football.

Hope to see you re-surface soon, TJ......LSU Dad!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.