LSU DAD - SEC Weekly Review - The Bloody First Week

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Seriously what in the world is he talking about? The refs did everything they could to keep OM in that game...
The helmet to helmet no call on Kelly. He felt that the Eddie Jackson punt return was made up of a lot of make up calls for the no call on hurts. He felt the same should have been done for Ole Miss when Reuben hit Kelly later in the game.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The helmet to helmet no call on Kelly. He felt that the Eddie Jackson punt return was made up of a lot of make up calls for the no call on hurts. He felt the same should have been done for Ole Miss when Reuben hit Kelly later in the game.
I'll concede they missed both targeting calls, but the OM one resulted in a TD so Bama got hosed on that call, or lack thereof.

They missed too many holding penalties against OM also.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'll concede they missed both targeting calls, but the OM one resulted in a TD so Bama got hosed on that call, or lack thereof.

They missed too many holding penalties against OM also.
Im not taking his side, just telling you what he said. deep down he is the same type of tiger fans that most of the other corndogs are, but he is more PG than most.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
He has a flat tire in Alabama and accuses CNS of letting the air out of his tire. He appeared to be a lot calmer in this latest youtube, but he is obsessed with the state of Alabama. This guy was funny for a while. I am glad he is LSU dad and not a Bama fan. He needs to take another break.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.