JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
WKU preview: Alabama gets tougher-than-usual test for game No. 2
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 7th, 2016 12:38 AM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Sept. 7, 2016 If teams do indeed make their biggest improvement from the first to the second game, Alabama’s defense might want to call for reinforcements this week. Alabama’s history under Nick Saban has been to open up with a big win over a ranked opponent, then flail a bit […]

Read More Here

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Aren't the Hill Toppers the team we played a couple years ago that were constantly trying to take our players out of the game with the way they were tackling? If so then maybe they need a lesson. I was hoping we would never play that team again.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Aren't the Hill Toppers the team we played a couple years ago that were constantly trying to take our players out of the game with the way they were tackling? If so then maybe they need a lesson. I was hoping we would never play that team again.
I believe that was Western Carolina.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I do expect this game to be far more frustrating than Bama fans would typically expect. This is a good team, and it's unreasonable to expect Alabama to be as intense as they were vs. USC. Human nature and all that. If we do come out and destroy these guys, it might end up being a very special year indeed.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
"It won’t be a surprise if Alabama sputters around for a half of football trying to remember that it’s no longer watching the Trojans crawl off the field the way they crawled onto it."

Great quote to go with nice analysis -- I love it! :biggrin:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Wondering if anyone else was the least bit concerned about this game other than me. Not really concerned that Alabama will win; more concerned about how the team responds to last week and how they treat this week. Will they even be interested in WKU? I think I listen to Coach Saban way too much. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.