Link: Alabama Still Beating Teams Two Weeks in a Row

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
My money's on Georgia. Not because they are more talented but I just don't think Ole Miss will be in it mentally the rest of the season.
They can still win the SEC - just as Bama did the last two years. I'll be shocked if OM comes out flat - my OM buddies are amped about what they're hearing from he team this week.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
If OM jumps on them early, I certainly don't see UGA coming back the way FSU and Bama did. They just don't have the horses. UGA's D has to keep them in it early I think and try to make a 4th quarter game.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
They can still win the SEC - just as Bama did the last two years. I'll be shocked if OM comes out flat - my OM buddies are amped about what they're hearing from he team this week.
This will really help us if they do keep winning. Lord knows Southern Cal could very well be in the crapper after all the stuff I see about them.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Going back to last year, when Bama gets through whipping a decent team, that team is only a shadow of its old self. Ol Miss has a good QB and a couple of good tall receivers. Bull Dawgs by 10. Black Bears are one dimensional.
georgia is a hot mess though. not sure if they can pull it together enough to not get run out of the stadium

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Yeah, but aren't OM people always amped up about what they're hearing from the team? ;) .... for the last 54 years?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.