Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. WKU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Hey friends. Happy football day to everyone. I'm back Ft Polk, LA, for more "Army training" but will find a way, any way, to watch the WKU game.

Here's to an injury free game! RTR
You sound like exactly the type of go-getter I want working on my EM50 project in Italy.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Someone very close to me has gone through this over the past year. I hate divorce and what it does to the kids. God bless you for what you're doing, and hopefully it brings that family some much needed joy with a big blowout BAMA win today.

Amen brother...

A good friend of mine once told me the two rules of Family Law, which he had posted in his office:

Rule #1: Don't get married.

Rule #2: If you do get married, don't get divorced...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Cloudy n muggy up here, w rain on the way, so I'll get to enjoy the lead up to the game by listening to Eli's pregame n catchin' up on the week's newspapers...

Enjoy the game everyone!

And Rolllllllll Tide!!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
i might need to amend my pick of clempson in the title game. they are struggling against troy
They haven't really played anyone, but Michigan looks like they might could slide up to 2 or 3. Very solid football team Harbaugh has built up there, despite his antics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Did you utilize the services of that famous name change attorney, Leon Lipschitz?
I had a marketing professor at UA who had changed it to "Lipson." The normal change for Horowitz is "Harris," unless your first name is "Winona." Then, you just change it to "Ryder." My law partner of some 30 years thought about changing from "Kronenberg" to "Cronin." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.