Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. WKU Game Thread, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Wow. Just wow. We've had a pretty pronounced tendency to trip all over ourselves the past few years, but this takes the cake.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Definitely mental, lack of focus imo..... I'll be optimistic and hope this is good its happening this week and maybe it doesn't happen next week..... RTR

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
This is where we need a team leader who will step up and lay into the rest of the offense and light a fire for the rest of the game. Not sure who the outspoken leaders are on the offense, but now is when we need them.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
We can be an extremely dangerous team passing the ball. We got guys open all over the field and solid pass pro. If Hurts can learn to pull the trigger sooner and refrain from staring guys down, we may have to be a passing team this year. The way we're playing now, I'd pass every play.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Defense needs to wrap up on tackles instead of going for the highlight hit. Can't get away with that next week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
It is comforting to know that there is not snowball's chance that this defense will let us lose this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.