Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. WKU Game Thread, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Opinions, how do we fix the run game? We are hitting shots down field. There should be some open running lanes...
Just keep taking what they give you. If/when they drop back their safeties, run the ball. If you can't run it then, I just don't know.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
We can be an extremely dangerous team passing the ball. We got guys open all over the field and solid pass pro. If Hurts can learn to pull the trigger sooner and refrain from staring guys down, we may have to be a passing team this year. The way we're playing now, I'd pass every play.
Concur. If and when BB gets comfortable and trust his instincts, etc, he just may be the man. I am fine with either qb that's productive. Imo BB could really be special with the WR arsenal we have..... RTR

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
To be fair, a lot of teams are struggling today. Clemson against Troy, Georgia against Nicholls, and C Mich vs OK St. All struggled against lesser competition. I think it's just a down week for a lot of teams.
The game has changed. In the 70's teams like Bama won these 50-0 playing subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.