Riddle Me This

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
How does a team go from 8 penalties for 74 yards to 0 for 0 in one week? Just saying

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
The one we are watching ... Doesn't explain away what we are struggling with offensively but doesn't help it either IMO. But I am talking about WKU they were 8/74 last week, and haven't drawn a flag yet unless I missed something in the last few minutes

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
While there may have been uncalled penalties against WKU, the penalties called against Alabama were legit. Alabama needs to focus on what they can control, and most of those penalties came from things that can and have to be corrected.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
It did not keep us from winning but I think it is the most lopsided game I have ever seen called outside of Jordan Hare. If I am coach I would be black balling that crew if I ever got the chance.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
While there may have been uncalled penalties against WKU, the penalties called against Alabama were legit. Alabama needs to focus on what they can control, and most of those penalties came from things that can and have to be corrected.
Outside of illegal motion I saw very little penalties that we committed. I agree the calls had no bearing on the Win but it did contain the score IMO. But again I wear Crimson Glasses on most calls, felt the call on Williams was unjustified (he had a hard but clean lick on White as he threw the ball away.) the hold that called back the Stewart catch at the goal was Phantom. It was a clean pancake block.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Don't think anyone is going to say Alabama doesn't have to fix those penalties. That doesn't excuse any uncalled penalties against WKU, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
After watching the end of the Okie St game I'm not going complain about officiating.....this week [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.