Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. WKU PostGame Thread...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
ESPN moved her over here after a couple of years of the SEC network and contracts under the belt. They had her up in the north east. Get used to her, ESPN put here in the SEC this year for a reason.

She would be ok if not for terrible information and a horrible exaggerated voice. I imagine her ordering breakfast with that voice. Its comical.
Please no. She does not need to be regularly calling SEC games. Can't we get a restraining order or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
ESPN moved her over here after a couple of years of the SEC network and contracts under the belt. They had her up in the north east. Get used to her, ESPN put here in the SEC this year for a reason.

She would be ok if not for terrible information and a horrible exaggerated voice. I imagine her ordering breakfast with that voice. Its comical.
She would be OK if she kept her mouth shut.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Honestly, I can deal with it being a female announcer. I got no problem with that. It was just the misinformation being put out by the whole team!! Boiman (the sideline guy) referred to Tosh as the Co-DC. When did that happen?
I think he got the promotion to hang around.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
She would be OK if she kept her mouth shut.
Every game she has called, I have switched the channel and never gone back. Which was cool because I really don't care about Illinois vs Iowa St. But now they are trying to insert her grating voice into games I actually watch...not cool.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hope to never have to hear that B-Team announce team again. Soooooo much information they put out was incorrect. I'd think they had producers who would fact check stuff before they ran with it.
We were able to sync Eli Gold with the tv. My wife couldn't handle listening to the play by play lady.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
So I was at the Ga Tech game with my family today instead of Tuscaloosa. Every time I looked down on my phone looked like it was 2nd or 3rd in forever. Nothing but the D appeared good. I'm concerned. Nick Saban just said he doesn't know if he has ever been this disappointed after a win, so I guess I'm not alone. I was expecting him to be furious. He sounds more down than anything. The team didn't respond the way he would have liked. Uh-oh.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.