JessN: WKU wrap-up: Sloppy win gives Saban a gold mine of teaching opportunities

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
WKU wrap-up: Sloppy win gives Saban a gold mine of teaching opportunities
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 11th, 2016 01:48 AM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Sept. 11, 2016 Alabama’s victory over Western Kentucky was as close to perfect in every way as one could ask for. That’s because it was also as sloppy as chili-covered pizza. Alabama doesn’t arrange its annual schedule by accident. A tough opponent in the first week is there to make […]

Read More Here

Seems to be a lot of negatives but a lot of positives too. OL looks to be the most glaring. I still think we will be ok there. Depth is getting better on the DL too. Thank God for that. Love the way the defense is playing. It's going to be hard for any offense to score on those guys.

I wonder though on offense will the consistency of having one QB for reps full time help the offense out. Jalen seems like he's our guy now, so I hope not looking over his shoulder will help him out too.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.