Pick the Score: Bama vs Ole Miss

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have a lot of confidence in Alabama going into this game. If your o-line plays well, this is going to be a blow out. Your defense is going to play inspired football after the debacle last year.

Even if your o-line struggles Alabama wins - unless you lose the turnover battle by 2 or more.

I am going with:

Alabama - 41
Ole Miss - 13

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
After watching both Ole Miss games this year, if we take care of the football we win going away. I expect us to play some inspired football Saturday.

Bama 34-13

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I just have to go with my gut and say that this game has been planned for by at least two of our 30 man coaching staff for some time.

Bama early....
OM makes the score respectable at the end.

Bama 38
OM 20

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Intensity !!!!! WILL BE THERE THIS WEEK Game WILL BE CLOSE AT FIRST !!!! Kelly won't last the whole game.

Bama 32
OLE MISS 23

Last edited:

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
We'll rush four, drop seven, and it'll seem like nine. Kelly will get hit by our defensive linemen a lot, and on those rare moments when he wriggles free, Reuben Foster will be there to stick him in the ribs. I don't think he finishes the game. I think we'll see a lot of three-and-outs and turnovers, and their defense will wear down as the game goes on. Kiffin will show no mercy, and we will continue lighting them up like we did USC.
Tide - 38
Rebs - 9

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
We'll rush four, drop seven, and it'll seem like nine. Kelly will get hit by our defensive linemen a lot, and on those rare moments when he wriggles free, Reuben Foster will be there to stick him in the ribs. I don't think he finishes the game. I think we'll see a lot of three-and-outs and turnovers, and their defense will wear down as the game goes on. Kiffin will show no mercy, and we will continue lighting them up like we did USC.
Tide - 38
Rebs - 9
If you are not right.......you know the punishment.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
66-0! Bama! The 23 they scored in 2014 plus the 43 in 2015 avenged. 09/17 on Saban's calendar is completely obliterated from being circled.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.