Pick the Score: Bama vs Ole Miss

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'm such a pessimist. I was at the game last year and that's the worst luck I've seen Bama have. Worse than the 2010 IB.

Ole Miss 24
Bama 17
You are a pessimist Coach and think we would have to have similar luck to last year for this result. Think/hope you are wrong and I'm sure you do also.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You are a pessimist Coach and think we would have to have similar luck to last year for this result. Think/hope you are wrong and I'm sure you are also.
Well he was one of the ones saying the run and dynasty was dead after the 14 and 15 sugar bowls. I think we win as long as the weather and the turnovers don't play against us

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
I think it's going to be a low scoring game. If our Oline has improved dramatically, things will be different. I'm not holding my breath, so I'll go 16-10.....RTR!!

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
OM: I don't care
Alabama: I don't care + 1

Edit: Okay, I care immensely, but only that Score: OM<UA. I don't care about the margin of victory so much as the outcome. Of course, another 52-6 showing would be greatly appreciated!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
34-14 Bama
Ol spit's D ain't nowhere near last years - neither is their offense.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
You know how some posters "earn" the Auburn avatar? I think the mods should come up with an Eyore avatar. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm quite the Eyore with games. I'm jut now getting to where I feel confident beating LSU. That first game in 2011 scarred me. It'll take a few beatings of Ole Miss before I'm confident of that one. Last year's game seemed to be the result of voodoo. Bama is certainly the better team, but weird stuff happens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.