OU vs tOSU --- can the Sooners pull off the upset?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The Buckeyes are favored and are the better team, which means that the Sooners will be prepared and I expect them to play well in the game. That said, our offense is hitting on all cylinders already, and we have a pretty good defense. I expect the game to be close, but I also expect the Buckeyes to win by 2 scores.

Go Bucks!
I agree with you B1GTide. Oklahoma will hang around but the Bucks pull away in the 2nd half!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I pick the Sooners. Stoops has pretty good home record.

. The Sooners are 77-3 under Bob Stoops at home (Yes, I know they don't play Texas there. Anyone who knows anything about OU understands this and sees Stoops' home record through that prism), and all three losses have come to teams that Oklahoma understandably wouldn't be up to play.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yes they definitely can with the game in Norman. I think Ohio State is one of the most talented teams in the country but OU is still plenty good enough to pull of the upset.

If OSU dominates them, however, Stoops should probably start looking over his resume just to be safe.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Stoops has lost something like only 3 or 5 games in Norman in 18 seasons. I think OU may actually throttle Ohio State.

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I pick the Sooners. Stoops has pretty good home record.

. The Sooners are 77-3 under Bob Stoops at home (Yes, I know they don't play Texas there. Anyone who knows anything about OU understands this and sees Stoops' home record through that prism), and all three losses have come to teams that Oklahoma understandably wouldn't be up to play.
And I believe two of those losses were in the Bedlam series(Okie State).

His record at home is amazingly good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.