2016 Heisman Thread

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Jalen Hurts from off the board to 9th best odds to win the Heisman [emoji102]

Harris, Ridley and Bo on the list also..

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I'm surprised Bo is even on the list. He hasn't had many carries right? I don't know that either RB should really be on the list until we start running the ball more. We seem to be almost an air raid offense this season so far. :D (I wasn't sure whether to put air raid in blue font or not)

If I was going to award the Heisman as of week 2, I think I would give it to the QB from Louisville - Lamar Jackson. He has really put on a show in his games. Very interested in seeing their game with FSU this week.

You better know they are trying their hardest. I wouldn't mind it though if he deserves it. I haven't really heard anything about him thus far. I have seen a couple, but he isn't really blowing the doors off anything. That should change this weekend.
This will be the year ESPN does EVERYTHING in its power to give the award to Christian McCaffrey.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm surprised Bo is even on the list. He hasn't had many carries right? I don't know that either RB should really be on the list until we start running the ball more. We seem to be almost an air raid offense this season so far. :D (I wasn't sure whether to put air raid in blue font or not)

If I was going to award the Heisman as of week 2, I think I would give it to the QB from Louisville - Lamar Jackson. He has really put on a show in his games. Very interested in seeing their game with FSU this week.
I'm with you on that.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
This will be the year ESPN does EVERYTHING in its power to give the award to Christian McCaffrey.
Yeah they started pushing him hard before the first game was played. You know it was stolen from him last year.
I believe it was Robert Smith that said it was taken away from him last year and everybody knows he was the best player in CFB last year.

The way they are pushing him kinda turns me off on the kid. That's my problem I guess. He is a good kid from all I can tell. Hard worker and definitely a top 10 player.

I wonder if all the talking heads will say he is "used up" come draft time. He'll have way more touches than Henry and the talking heads said Henry was worn out and beat up.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Yeah they started pushing him hard before the first game was played. You know it was stolen from him last year.
I believe it was Robert Smith that said it was taken away from him last year and everybody knows he was the best player in CFB last year.

The way they are pushing him kinda turns me off on the kid. That's my problem I guess. He is a good kid from all I can tell. Hard worker and definitely a top 10 player.

I wonder if all the talking heads will say he is "used up" come draft time. He'll have way more touches than Henry and the talking heads said Henry was worn out and beat up.
We received our payback. Beth for at least 3 games.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, I would say that Francios is now back to "off the board". One game does not a season make.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.