Who are you for: tOSU or Oklahoma?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Sooners are no threat, tOSU is so go Stupesners.

A close friend and his wife are Nebraska grads so go Huskers.

FSU ranks down there with the Vols and the Barn. Go Cardinals.

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
OU vs OSUn: I detest "Big Mouth Bob" and would love to see them crushed, but they will lose later (TX, TCU, Baylor). Therefore I will hope OU wins to see the dejected look on Urban Liars face.
Louisville vs FSU: "Skirt Chaser Bobby" or "Crab King Fisher"...can they both lose? Louisville because I'm sick of the FSU hype.
Nebraska vs Ore.: Nebraska because it would so irritate the big 12(-2) and the Nebraska coach is a "Bears Boy".

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Just curious, but what do you have against Houston?
Nothing against Houston, per se. I am an LSU fan first (see my user name) and I am hoping against all odds that we find a way to part ways with Miles and hire Tom Herman. Houston obviously wants to keep him and to help LSU's chances, we need Houston to miss the playoffs.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Who are you pulling for and why.

tOSU vs Oklahoma. FSU vs Louisville. Nebraska vs Oregon.

tOSU because I don't like the B12 and their HUHS (Hurry Up High School) game. Or should that be the modern Hurry Up Learning Center game, HULC?

FSU cause I don't like Louisville or their HC.

Nebraska just because Oregon is Oregon.
Oklahoma why? A little bit of chaos in the polls but otherwise, I don't have a dog in the hunt and don't care for either team these days.
FSU/Louisville push on this one ... don't care who wins this one, I don't care much for either.
Nebraska why? Can't stand Oregon.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A friend of mine who lives in Foss, OK was at the game an said it happened. Good enough for me.

https://m.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/286709844784181
Thanks! I had never heard anybody say they were there and heard it or even a first hand account of someone who was there. Good enough for me.

Edit: Watched the video and the Sooners were ahead 77-0 with 2:00 to go in the 3rd quarter. In those highlights they were taking a knee at the Aggies 5 yard line with 8 minutes left in the game. They might could have hung 100 points on them that day if Stoops would have kept his foot on the gas. :)

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Gotta pull for tOSU because of B1GTide here. :)

Of course pulling for whoever plays against Crab-U. Go Cardinals!

Go Ducks...because of the cheerleaders....nom nom nom.....

Lordy Lordy Lordy...

What was the question again?

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Who are you pulling for and why.

tOSU vs Oklahoma. FSU vs Louisville. Nebraska vs Oregon.

tOSU because I don't like the B12 and their HUHS (Hurry Up High School) game. Or should that be the modern Hurry Up Learning Center game, HULC?

FSU cause I don't like Louisville or their HC.

Nebraska just because Oregon is Oregon.
Will be rooting for OU against Ohio State. That's an easy one.

Louisville because I'm tired of hearing "how good" Francois is, and the fact they are trying to compare him to Winston.

Nebraska just because I hate Oregon and the fact a Bama player is coaching Nebraska.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.