Game Thread: Louisville vs Florida State

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'll tell you what, the Louisville offensive linemen going across the field to taunt the FSU defense during the time out was surprising. I am amazed the refs allowed that.
Those who watched the final episode of Last Chance U know what I'm talking about.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
FSU has a way of looking like an FCS team in the first half and unstoppable in the second half. Can Louisville score enough here to put it out of reach?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
OM did this to FSU, too - we'll see if FSU has what it takes to turn this around in the second half.

Maybe it's just me, but FSU's offense looks like Alabama did a few years ago before Saban 'modernized' it..

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I'll tell you what, the Louisville offensive linemen going across the field to taunt the FSU defense during the time out was surprising. I am amazed the refs allowed that.
Those who watched the final episode of Last Chance U know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, I have no idea what the refs were doing at that point. Maybe trying to earn some free pizzas from Papa John. It was obnoxious, and it should have been 15. Guess no one has ever accused Petrino coached teams of having class.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.