Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. Ole Miss Game Thread, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I think Kelly might have a concussion. He didn't look right those past two drives.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I think Kelly might have a concussion. He didn't look right those past two drives.
Both of the hits on the quarterbacks would have been flagged during the zealot years, at least for review. Theirs cost us. The Foster hit was close?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
lane was running the miss d to death making them chase our lateral passing game. now they are gassed and we are going to run the ball down their throats. yeah, that's the ticket.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
lane was running the miss d to death making them chase our lateral passing game. now they are gassed and we are going to run the ball down their throats. yeah, that's the ticket.
So we are going all rope-a-dope on them?

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
This team needs some seasoning,aka a good fight, and to persevere, we don't need to razzle dazzle our way to a win, in the long run that does them no good, I hope we fun it down their throats in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.