Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Ole Miss...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..After reading some posts in this thread I'm glad I decided not to get on the board during the game..At all..I had that feeling it was going to be one of those emotional draining kinda games, one of those games, that you could post something out of frustration & get yourself banned type games..I've never been banned & this was one of those games, that brings out the irrational emotional posts that can be ban worthy..LOL

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
HAHA..After reading some posts in this thread I'm glad I decided not to get on the board during the game..At all..I had that feeling it was going to be one of those emotional draining kinda games, one of those games, that you could post something out of frustration & get yourself banned type games..I've never been banned & this was one of those games, that brings out the irrational emotional posts that can be ban worthy..LOL
No shame in that brother. Unlike a lot of turkeys on the board, you at least knew to avoid it. I had to learn the hard way and try to look at things positively instead of negatively. It really does wonders for your life. RTR!!! I knew we were going to pull this out even at 24-3.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, I'm about to enjoy a glass of the 30 year old single malt I just cracked open, cooled by some Alabama whiskey stones.
:biggrin2:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.