Damien Harris is special

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
We have a special RB in Harris. We need to feed him like we did Henry last year. The guy reminds me of Ezekiel Elliott more than Mark Ingram the more I watch him.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
And I suspected he might be a bust last year. Maybe Henry intimidated him but he is like a different back. Besides the long run, the two first downs sealed the game. He was one of the top 5 players that stood out.
We have a solid RB of NFL caliber.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A win is a win, but if you just run the ball you kill them. Between Harris and Hurts you guys are going to be impossible to stop unless a team stacks the box.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Seems we had pretty good success with another rb from Kentucky some years back.
Who you talking about? ;)

I love he churns out yards and gets them between the tackles which will help our young leader develop.

It does seem like we got more creases with this lineup today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
If it wasn't for penalties Bo would have ran wild.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
Yah I thought he had a few where he looked really good. Called back like you said. Not to parrot coach but of course he was sport on in saying the backs just needed to develop consistency. Was surprised to see Josh Jacobs leapfrog B.J. Emmons.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
If it wasn't for penalties Bo would have ran wild.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
The holding call on Taylor that negated a 10+ yard run by Bo was tricky-tack. But Bo did fumble at the end. That is inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.