Looking ahead to Aubie/LSU

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Dub is trying to catch up with Buzzard and Pensacola.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Not too brok up about it. Not much can ruin my mood today. Wife woke me up with some good news this morning regarding future expansion of the Dub family. :wink:
More congratulations. Makes football almost meaningless, at least for a while 😊.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Hardy hardy har.

Hoping for a boy this time. Don't know if you've seen the pics in my profile, but I'm already outnumbered 4/1.
I was happy not liking you and then you pull this. Beautiful wife, beautiful kids, beautiful dog. You almost seem normal in those pics - well, normal for an Aub. Seriously though, congrats on the expansion (although we all know your wife will be doing all the work).

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Hardy hardy har.

Hoping for a boy this time. Don't know if you've seen the pics in my profile, but I'm already outnumbered 4/1.
Man, you out-kicked your coverage by 40 yards. And those daughters will break a bunch of hearts, not to mention your wallet, before they're done. congratulations on the All-American family, and the upcoming expansion.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Ought to be very close.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
Be a lot like the UGA and Mississippi State games last year or aTm this year. Will be a one possession game for three and a half quarters as neither team can score, but they'll end up with an 9-11 point lead that may as well be insurmountable in the fourth.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Not too brok up about it. Not much can ruin my mood today. Wife woke me up with some good news this morning regarding future expansion of the Dub family. :wink:
Congratulations on the addition Dub.

I don't know what to hope for here. A Barn loss means you're closer to scrapping the bus and LSWho is one game up on the confidence meter. A Barn win means you're still gonna scrap the bus but there'll be less fuel for the explosion and LSWho is closer to calling Kiffin or Petrino.

Hmmmmmm.........

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I was happy not liking you and then you pull this. Beautiful wife, beautiful kids, beautiful dog. You almost seem normal in those pics - well, normal for an Aub. Seriously though, congrats on the expansion (although we all know your wife will be doing all the work).
Hey! I contributed some!

Thanks, y'all. It means a lot.

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Congratulations on the addition Dub.

I don't know what to hope for here. A Barn loss means you're closer to scrapping the bus and LSWho is one game up on the confidence meter. A Barn win means you're still gonna scrap the bus but there'll be less fuel for the explosion and LSWho is closer to calling Kiffin or Petrino.

Hmmmmmm.........
Just watch JF3 somehow turn out to be the second coming of Nick Marshall and make Gus look like a genius. Ugh.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Big time congrats!! My daughter was getting ready to place a bunch of crimson colored baby clothes into consignment......I'll send them your way if you like :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.