Looking ahead to Aubie/LSU

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Considering how bad these 2 offenses can look, what would you set as the over/under here ? 6 points ?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
LSU 24
Auburn 13

I think LSU is going to run,run, and run, and auburn is going to dust the deal and spin the wheel at qb again even though they really shouldn't, or is it should ;)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
You'll see a lot more of JF3 as Gus continues his downward spiral via throwing crap against wall to see what sticks. He'll call another crap game and we'll probably end up losing by 10+ despite another solid effort from our defense.

I expect a 5-7 season this year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You'll see a lot more of JF3 as Gus continues his downward spiral via throwing crap against wall to see what sticks. He'll call another crap game and we'll probably end up losing by 10+ despite another solid effort from our defense.

I expect a 5-7 season this year.
We've all been there, man. I feel for you (though please do not confuse this with wishing that Auburn will start improving).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not too brok up about it. Not much can ruin my mood today. Wife woke me up with some good news this morning regarding future expansion of the Dub family. :wink:

Awesome - Congratulations!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Hardy hardy har.

Hoping for a boy this time. Don't know if you've seen the pics in my profile, but I'm already outnumbered 4/1.
I know the feeling......well, used to know the feeling before she decided to walk on, and don't want to talk about the other loss...

Congrats man!! On the great news!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.