Early Odds for Week 4 (2016) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Guess who has two thumbs and is still recovering from that game yesterday?

Yet we soldier on.

As always, TideFans.com neither condones nor endorses any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Clemson opened as a 13 point favorite over Georgia Tech. That line has since shrunk to 11
  • Michigan is a 16 pt favorite over Penn St.
  • After losing to defending national champs, North Dakota St. Bison, Iowa is a 13.5 pt favorite over Rutgers
  • Miss. St. is a 24.5 pt favorite over UMass
  • Louisville is favored by 23 over Marshall
  • Bama opened as a 43 (!!!) point favorite over Kent St. That number is now 41.5.
  • Vandy is a 7.5 pt underdog to Western Kentucky (Mack's note: LOL)
  • TAMU is favored by 3.5 over Arkansas (Mack's note: hard for me to pick this one.)
  • Ole Miss opened as a 2 pt favorite over the Fightin Kirbys. That number is now 6.5 (Mack's note: wish both teams could lose)
  • Kentucky & South Carolina opened as a pick em. UK is now a 2 pt favorite
  • Tennessee opened as a 10 pt favorite over Florida. Early action has that number down to 7.5.
  • Florida state is favored by (ONLY) 5.5 over South Florida.
  • LSU is favored by (ONLY) 3.5 over Auburn. WOW
  • Stanford opened as a 1 pt underdog to UCLA. Stanford is now a 2 pt favorite
  • No line for Mizzou vs. Deleware St.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I don't even see how they can put a number on UF vs Tenn with all the starters out on each side.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Don't care how bad Kent State is and how good Alabama can be. No way would I bet on that game, much less with a 43 point line. Bama can be without several key players due to rest and injuries. Plus, Saban's teams are strange in these type games.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I don't see CNS letting the score get out of hand with Kent State. Will probably see at least 2 QB's maybe 3 and lot's of running the ball.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I live in Orange-heck and after the Florida game, the talking heads on sports radio will begin to talk about recruiting. Happened for the last 11 years.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I think our point spread with Kent St. is about right as I'm thinking 48-7. The SEC point spreads are all too close to call so I'll take FSU (-5.5) vs South Florida.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Don't care how bad Kent State is and how good Alabama can be. No way would I bet on that game, much less with a 43 point line. Bama can be without several key players due to rest and injuries. Plus, Saban's teams are strange in these type games.
Good game to play starters a couple of series then rest em. Jalen may play longer to get him more snaps... Rest some guys who are beat up.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I don't see CNS letting the score get out of hand with Kent State. Will probably see at least 2 QB's maybe 3 and lot's of running the ball.
Unless Kent State brings it on themselves, we will play lots of guys and run the clock. Good practice for our running game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.