Link: Jimbo Fisher talks Louisville loss - Presser

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I recall Bama being ranked #2 and getting blown out 38-6 one time!! ;)
Yeah, this blowout by Nebraska after the 1971 season shocked a lot of Bama fans who thought the new wishbone was going to bring a NC the first year. Nebraska and and Bama were #1 and 2 going into that game.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Add the 03 uga game here. It felt a lot worse than a two score loss. I think Richt felt sorry for Shula. Also CNS beat us pretty bad in 03 as well
That had to be revenge for the Fran led 31-0 beat down at death valley. I think it was Saban's 2nd year......our teams went in opposite directions soon after.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
And I should have used the 63 put on the defense in a blowout in place of the the margin, like 42-6. Both would be hard, but I believe this place would implode if we lost a game 63-20 and they could have scored 70.

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
The 91 Fiesta bowl was memorable for me. We had just moved from Tuscaloosa to North Carolina so my wife and I were just sitting alone watching Schnellenberger's Cardinals roll up 25 points and 250+ yards in the first quarter. Alabama had averaged giving up only around 225 a game all year. Game ended 34-7 and they had 450 yards passing & me shaking my head saying "what just happened?"

Glad there were no game threads back then [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but the old scrolling conversation groups were smoking!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.