"The Bachelor" host tweets out CNS hate

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have a twitter page, which enables me to follow Alabama Football news, and other Alabama fans, from up here...

Well, several of the fans - including one in particular who has perfected the art of capturing "screen shots" i.e. saving an image of what someone might say in case they decide to delete it later - along with myself, have been letting him have it.

And, as is often the case, his attempts to walk it back have only made him look even more foolish...

Sometimes, God sends us these little gifts from heaven... :)

RTR

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
when i finished with the scouts, i had a fully intact totin' chip

i removed quite a few corners in my time at camp horne though :)

I almost handed someone an open folding blade when we were smoking some pork a couple of weeks back. I immediately thought of my old Totin' (Chit or Chip? Can't recall exactly. I want to say it was Chit.). Good lessons learned in both of our youths'.

Where was Camp Horne? I don't recall that one.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I almost handed someone an open folding blade when we were smoking some pork a couple of weeks back. I immediately thought of my old Totin' (Chit or Chip? Can't recall exactly. I want to say it was Chit.). Good lessons learned in both of our youths'.

Where was Camp Horne? I don't recall that one.
it was just outside of tuscaloosa. it was the main camp for the black warrior council.

i have tried to institute similar in our house wrt kitchen knives, etc. my wife just rolls her eyes at me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.