deaR Dr. Moo

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Doctor Moo is head of the Animal Husbandry Department of Auburn University and team doctor for Auburn Sports. He will be glad to answer your questions about Auburn Football. This weeks letter:

Deer Dokter Moo,
this heer is goober an I am a wondering about air new coach. today at the doller store i met up wiff Larry Culpepper the Dokter Pepper delivery boy and he wuz telling me hows he would like to be air new HC. He wuz very impressive talking bout how he invented the game of football and the HUNH and the BCS and CFP playoffs. I think we need a farwards thinking coach like that. But my question iz "do you think a truck driver would be a good fit fer Auburn Univercity?

thank yew, goobeR.

Dear Goober, we would give the truck driver a fancy name, something like Mass Merchandise Re-Locater so he would have an upscale title like we did with Malzahn by calling him Offensive Genius. So, yes, he would fit in well here. Thanks for writing Goob.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.