Pick the score: Kent State vs. Alabama

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I figured this for a comfortable Alabama margin of victory. After reading JessN's preview Kent State seems even more outmatched than I had thought.

Alabama 55 Kent State 9

We will see a lot of the young guys in the second half. Will probably have to have a roster handy so I will know who is who.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
These pay for play games........#1 rule of the paid team is to play a hard but clean game. No injuries and all is well. Play hard, but sound fundamental football.

We may be too good to not score in 50's after more thought. I want to see Emmitts and Jacobs with the ball, and Jalen throwing deep.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Hard to get motivated to play against Kent State. It will show on the field but give more fodder to fuel more Saban presser blowups...Those of you that gamble, I wouldn't put any money on this one.....you will probably get burned on the spread. On a positive note we will win comfortably and a lot of guys will play...

Bama 52
Kent State 13

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
42-3 Bama. CNS will not want to embarrass Kent State. Blake Barnett throws a late TD pass and some reporter asks CNS if BB will start next week against UK.
That was my thoughts earlier. But my only counter, I hope, is how hard it might be to not put up a lot of points, even if running the ball. You put in hungry 3rd and 4th stringers late that are better than starters.

I see this as an entertaining game and we will get to see our future. Folks like Jacobs.

Your theme is spot on. He loves Kent State.....that is why we are playing/helping them. Not many teams get the exposure of playing numero uno instead of........Vols

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
A lot to a little.
This game is going to get Real ugly Real quick.
CNS may respect KSU and it's staff but he's not going to tell his players to lay down and take a knee.
KSU staff knows what's coming and there will be no hard feelings after this game but Bama will utterly destroy KSU.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Yeah, I gave them credit for one touchdown too many :)
Was happy to see them keep their focus in this game. They could have easily played flat but they didn't.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.