Pick the score: Kent State vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Kent State is up next, and I see we are favored by a lot. I think this game and the next will help some of our guys get healthy. Bama wins big.

48-7

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Best case scenario is that our starters is not playing in the second quarter and only get limited duty in the third. I'm thinking it will be a shutout. 55-0

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The major goal for this breakfast game is to get healthy and stay healthy. I say starters are in for 1 half + 1 drive, and we win 38-10.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Are some of y'all picking the same score or atleast our same score of the last game against them on purpose, or is it an unintentional coincidence? Not dogging anyone's pick I just find it funny that everyone remembers that particular game from 5 years ago. ;) rtr

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't usually pick scores and I obviously think this will be an easy, decisive win, but I would really like to see us use this game as "practice" situation to get our offensive inconsistencies ironed out.

Between the penalties on the OL and the "timing" issues on many of our jet sweeps and long passes we need a lot of work to get ready for continued SEC play.

I know CNS won't embarrass KS but I hope he let's the starters get plenty of action.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think that Kent State is going to be able to stop your backups, so you are going to keep scoring until the clock stops. Kent State should ask for shorter quarters like the Clemson game last week. You will score more than Saban wants to score, and they will be lucky to score at all.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
This is a hard game to pick because you know Coach is not going to run the score up on his Alama Mater. If I could guess, coach would want 28-0 lol.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I bet we work on he passing game to get Hurts and the receivers more comfortable with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I bet we work on he passing game to get Hurts and the receivers more comfortable with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A good time to work on getting Jalen some longer throws, which from the presser is what Coach wants. Once Jalen masters that, then the vertical bubble screen haters will be very happy!
Still do not think he will run the score up, so there will be some balance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.