2016 Week Four Gameweek (Kent State) Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conferences)

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

TravHouse

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 18, 2015
London, England
Appreciate it, Cajun...

The problem is, ESPN is blacked out up here - both on television, and online, so that's a no go for me...

Thanks again tho...
Hi Rush,

I'm over in the UK so unless the game is on ESPN UK I have to stream Alabama games online...

I've got an android box to do it through my TV but the software I use is called "Kodi".. If you download that you can stream via your laptop/pc whatever and its free.

Hope this helps..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hi Rush,

I'm over in the UK so unless the game is on ESPN UK I have to stream Alabama games online...

I've got an android box to do it through my TV but the software I use is called "Kodi".. If you download that you can stream via your laptop/pc whatever and its free.

Hope this helps..
He can install "Kodi" on computer. It's not hard to do so. Google it and it'll tell you what to do. Another thing is if you have a friend who has direct tv account, you can use their login name for watchespn and you can watch the game, since their " zipcode" will allow you to watch it. Try it.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Appreciate it, Cajun...

The problem is, ESPN is blacked out up here - both on television, and online, so that's a no go for me...

Thanks again tho...
Got any relatives in an area that is not blacked out that will let you use their login on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It's looking like my cable provider up won't be carrying the game on Saturday... :mad:

I'd share my thoughts on that w y'all, but I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too respect for this board / the Mods to want to get banned...

ESPN / SEC Network are blacked out up here.

Cable providers pick up some games, but it would appear that a game involving the #1 team in the nation / defending national champ doesn't rate...

Anyone know how long it typically is before the game is uploaded by someone to Youtube?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
That is what you get for living in Canada.

Merica!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Kodi not happening when I try to drill down, but don't wanna hijack the thread, so will direct message y'all with follow up Q's...

Thanks again for your help!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Kodi not happening when I try to drill down, but don't wanna hijack the thread, so will direct message y'all with follow up Q's...

Thanks again for your help!
Sling. Free trial available last I checked. Know for a fact they will have the Bama game (they've been advertising it.)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Hi Rush,

Hope this helps..

OK, got that working, on my PC. But.................

ESPN3 only lets you watch "non-premium content", without having an authentication code. (IOW, from your cable TV provider.)

Only 3 items, one of which is being shown on ABC, which is "OTA broadcast", are available. The other 2 games...............can't even tell you what the other 2 are.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.