Link: When being a fan goes wrong

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Well, I would make fun, but it would be hypocritical. I put my head through a door back in the 70`s during a Notre Dame game. Thank God I was drunk or I probably would have broken my freakin` neck.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Finebaum interviewed the kid this afternoon (yeah, I admit it, I watched part of his show). Kid actually sounded more mature than you might think considering the moronic act. Lucky he didn't cut a major artery.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I know how the guy feels. I remember the dark age of Alabama football when they did do something good like win a big game the celebration can be somewhat extreme. Not that bad but bad enough.:)

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Never quite that bad, but when George Teague stripped the ball I jumped up from where I was sitting pumping my fist in the air and my fist promptly went through my mother's ceiling, which was considerably lower than the 10 foot ceiling I was used to. She wasn't even mad.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
When Cardinals pitcher John Tudor got knocked out by the Royals in game 7 of the 1985 World Series, he hit an electric fan with his pitching hand and had to get stitches.

I expect stupid fans. Players? Blah! But glad he's ok. Wanna see nutty fans? Watch the game 30 for 30 about Steve Bartman and what was being chanted and him threatened during the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.