Reuben Foster highlights against USC (Enjoy)

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Man, Foster has really become a bell cow. I am super impressed on how he has matured to the point of not only being a human missile but also calling and being a bigtime leader on the D. Really really proud of him!!!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
We have more senior top level NFL talent that I can remember in this era. Foster, O.J, Allen and Jackson.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I had the pleasure of watching the careers of Cornelius Bennett and Derrick Thomas in person. Most people talk about Thomas today because of his astronomical numbers and deservedly so, but Biscuit was the one who induced fear in apposing players. I haven't seen anyone intimidate like Bennett until Foster. That hit he put on Kelly on their sideline freaked Ole Miss out. Cudo's to Kelly for even getting back up from that one. Trust me when I say every QB we play is going to see that shot and it's going to be in their head.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Most impressive to me is how much his mental game has progressed. It's amazing how many plays he affects directly because of his anticipation and positioning, and then when he gets the chance to lower the boom look out. I bet Ronald Jones is still seeing #10 in his nightmares.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.