Game Thread: UF @ UT (was: discussion / rumors)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: UF @ UT discussion / rumors

so, there was a time when you were pro-vols ?!?!
LOL, never supported them, but I had reached a point in which I stopped hoping for a whole to open under their stadium.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

UT seems to be cracking under pressure of expectations. I think it will be pretty close, but my pick.....

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006

Personally I would like for the vols to be undefeated and ranked as high as possible when we roll in to town and end their title hopes.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Like the auburn/LSU game; both teams can win and IMO win or lose it will not be an upset either way. I hope Coach Mac and the gators can score early and often and put the vols away decisively.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

This could be interesting - UF has won 11 in a row and is marching in to Neyland this weekend. Line has ut by 9 or so points. I don't see ut's offense doing much against this UF defense, and coach Mac has closed practices completely this week - rumors has it Del Rio's knee sprain isn't nearly as bad as Mac insinuated and he will play. Other rumors flying around are that UF is installing a new offensive ripple this week that they had the players working on over the summer...

Should be a good game, would please me immensely if UF were to win by 1 point - again! :biggrin2:
Thank goodness nobody in east Tennessee has the Internet or you would have let them in on the rumor!:wink:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

After what that sorry bunch of orange pukes tried & dang near succeeded in doing to Bama Football, it wouldn't hurt my feelings, if they lose every single game they ever play again..It literally would bring a smile to my face & I'd sleep better at night if the NCAA ever did the right thing & shut that program down for good..I'll never forgive or "FORGET" what they tried doing to us..

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

I think I've been predicting UT to finally break the streak for the past 3-4 years, and it still hasn't happened....With that in mind, I predict that this is the year that UT breaks the streak. :biggrin2:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I didn't even know Luke was injured, preoccupied. What a bummer for coach Mac, been following Del Ro's path to Florida. still a Sophomore. I hope the Folida D steps it up if any drop off. He was more comfortable after the 1st game.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I didn't even know Luke was injured, preoccupied. What a bummer for coach Mac, been following Del Ro's path to Florida. still a Sophomore. I hope the Folida D steps it up if any drop off. He was more comfortable after the 1st game.
Florida hasn't played anyone who can fog a mirror yet, so their state are suspect, but statistically they're very good defensively...

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015

I hate orange in any shade or configuration. I'll pull for the lesser of the two evils (less orange) Go Gatas !

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.