Game Thread: UF @ UT (was: discussion / rumors)

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Re: UF @ UT discussion / rumors

Florida hasn't played anyone who can fog a mirror yet, so their state are suspect, but statistically they're very good defensively...
I have watched. I am not sure we played anybody til game 3. You can't go by a name these days. I do have faith in Mac to have a decent offense. Treon was just awful.

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I think it was staged, but Rome was surprised by the force. Jim was angry

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama

If everybody in here understood everything the UT program and Phat Phil did to our program not too many years ago, you would NEVER EVER pull for the Vols again.:mad2:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

If everybody in here understood everything the UT program and Phat Phil did to our program not too many years ago, you would NEVER EVER pull for the Vols again.:mad2:
It's not real hard. You have a university that wanted us shut down to a Florida team being run by a beloved former coach you want to do well. Not hard choice in my book.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

Those of us who do don't, and never will.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

I think it was staged, but Rome was surprised by the force. Jim was angry
I read Those Guys Have All the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN. They covered that episode in the book and NOBODY who was there that day believed that it was staged. They all said that Rome was very shaken up and afraid that John Skipper was going to fire him.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

FWIW...check out how HUGE Appleby is...6' 4" and 240....and he can run pretty good if need be too......(he's #12 in the pic)....Coach McElwain at far right of course, #14 Del Rio, and #74 one of our linemen....

PRIOR TO FLORIDA
(At Purdue) Played in 17 games and started 11 times at quarterback at Purdue...Threw for 2,777 career yards, 19th all-time in Boilermaker history, with 19 touchdown passes...Had nine career games of 200-plus passing yards, including a career-high 332 against Indiana in his final game.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

FWIW...check out how HUGE Appleby is...6' 4" and 240....and he can run pretty good if need be too......(he's #12 in the pic)....Coach McElwain at far right of course, #14 Del Rio, and #74 one of our linemen....

I'd pay to see #74 mud wrestle Lulu.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

I read Those Guys Have All the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN. They covered that episode in the book and NOBODY who was there that day believed that it was staged. They all said that Rome was very shaken up and afraid that John Skipper was going to fire him.
There is the answer. And Rome's career took off........it was a smart move by Rome.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

PRIOR TO FLORIDA
(At Purdue) Played in 17 games and started 11 times at quarterback at Purdue...Threw for 2,777 career yards, 19th all-time in Boilermaker history, with 19 touchdown passes...Had nine career games of 200-plus passing yards, including a career-high 332 against Indiana in his final game.
That's BAMA linebacker size. I'm hoping he can run the Gatortrain over the pumpkins.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.