Game Thread: UF @ UT (was: discussion / rumors)

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: UF @ UT discussion / rumors

Tennessee will win a squeaker and the manufactured idea that UT is having a Cinderella season will continue.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

The Vol's worst nightmare......

I like Coach Mac's greeting to Callaway. This is one of the greatest plays in UF history. It gelled the team to coach. Kind of bummed out with the Del Rio injury, but with another year under Mac and Coach Nuss, I don't think we will have a O repeat of last year. My mother dated Coach Pell at UA. Have a soft spot for the Gators.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I believe Tennessee is way overrated. Their O line is awful. I'm pulling for the Fighting Bazza's!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

The last time ut beat Florida...

Facebook and iPhones did not exist

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012

The Vol's worst nightmare......
I shouldn't enjoy watching the Vol faithful take a sucker punch to the gut, but...

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I can only hope another soul-crushing loss like this happens to them again this Saturday! Good luck Bazza!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

HAHA..#14 is looking like "Are You Kidding Me Coach..I'm Supposed To Compete Against Him..Look At The Guns On That Dude"..

FWIW...check out how HUGE Appleby is...6' 4" and 240....and he can run pretty good if need be too......(he's #12 in the pic)....Coach McElwain at far right of course, #14 Del Rio, and #74 one of our linemen....

PRIOR TO FLORIDA
(At Purdue) Played in 17 games and started 11 times at quarterback at Purdue...Threw for 2,777 career yards, 19th all-time in Boilermaker history, with 19 touchdown passes...Had nine career games of 200-plus passing yards, including a career-high 332 against Indiana in his final game.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Pulling for Bazza and the news that TN might be considering Fulmer for AD has me anti-Vols again.
I would just as soon Fulmer never see UT win another game, period. Once he has left this Earth I'll be ready to reset the respectful traditional rivalry between Bama & UT. Until then, I'm pulling for whoever UT is playing.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Many of you know Coach McElwain better than I do but he seems to be a bit of a poker player with all of his comments, so take that for what it's worth on the rumors, etc.

...Go Gators!
If he makes poker player type comments that's a lot more than he was allowed to say while coaching at Bama. :) As you know, Saban keeps his assistants quiet for the biggest part of the time.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I would just as soon Fulmer never see UT win another game, period. Once he has left this Earth I'll be ready to reset the respectful traditional rivalry between Bama & UT. Until then, I'm pulling for whoever UT is playing.
i plan on having the same approach for his ghost.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

If he makes poker player type comments that's a lot more than he was allowed to say while coaching at Bama. :) As you know, Saban keeps his assistants quiet for the biggest part of the time.
one thing we can say about coach mac is that he knows how to do his job well. i think he will do well over the long haul at florida.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

one thing we can say about coach mac is that he knows how to do his job well. i think he will do well over the long haul at florida.

Thanks, 92...we feel the same way.

This is from last week when Del Rio got hit low...look at Coach going after North Texas....love the fire!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Gene Chizik won a national championship in two years, Butch. It can't be that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.