Game Thread: CFN: Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Game Preview & Fearless Prediction

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Thursday night games where a top ranked team is participating have been known for crazy upsets. I'm not calling it, just saying don't be surprised if it happens. Clemson has looked like a sports car with a Prius motor. Completely underwhelming.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
One thing about Ga Tech. Despite the fact they are in our fight song, less seasoned fans such as myself are either indifferent to them or kinda like them a little. I was struck by this when Joe Namath was on Gameday a year or so ago and stood up on the stage in his ridiculous pimp coat, threw his fist in the air, and yelled, "Go to heck Ga Tech!", and was met with almost complete silence. I'm not sure most of the crowd even knew they were a hated rival, probably beyond Auburn. This was also one of the only times ESPN bothered to find a Gameday guest for one of our games that was actually associated with our school. Seems they always invite the opposing team's alum. Just an aside...

Thursday night games where a top ranked team is participating have been known for crazy upsets. I'm not calling it, just saying don't be surprised if it happens. Clemson has looked like a sports car with a Prius motor. Completely underwhelming.
Haha I love that analogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
CFN: Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Game Preview & Fearless Prediction

Looks like Tech's D is garbage again this year, at least in pass coverage. Hard to be competitive with such a run oriented offense when your defense can't be relied on to give you the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.