Game Thread: Friday night football

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Anyone else watching?

Battle in Texas with TCU vs SMU. TCU actually playing defense is surprising. About to go into the half 6-3 in favor of TCU.

USC vs Utah, tied 7-7 with 7 minutes left in the half

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Can't understand how SMU just started phoning it in at the latter half of the 3rd. The game is.....well, WAS much closer than the score shows

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Might be because it is really HS football time, here in Texas. Our team won, in case anyone cares.
I would like to attend a Friday night game at one of those mini college (high school) stadiums

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't get why they were playing that cover 3 or off-man look on the outside...Utes ate them up and neither of their corners are THAT bad.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I went to bed early - local HS football team is terrible this year (still have not scored a point on offense). Caught the beginning of this game before heading off to bed and it looked like Utah was going to own USC in the game. Woke up to discover that USC took a 3 score lead and held a 10 point lead going into the 4th and managed to lose. Wow! Kids will lose faith in this coach, if they haven't already.

I never cared for USC, but prefer college football when the traditional power house programs are strong. I hope that they get this worked out. Right now the PAC is a one team conference.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I went to bed early - local HS football team is terrible this year (still have not scored a point on offense). Caught the beginning of this game before heading off to bed and it looked like Utah was going to own USC in the game. Woke up to discover that USC took a 3 score lead and held a 10 point lead going into the 4th and managed to lose. Wow! Kids will lose faith in this coach, if they haven't already.

I never cared for USC, but prefer college football when the traditional power house programs are strong. I hope that they get this worked out. Right now the PAC is a one team conference.
It was an impressive showing by Utah. They took the lead with a TD and 29 seconds left in the 4th

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.