Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Kent State...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Roll Tide Roll!!
Here's to an injury free game, rest for the experienced players, and experience for the players that need it!

RTR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Looks like the weather is going to cause a low attendance. Those Kent State players will have a hard time adjusting to our heat this late in September. I am ready for fall weather.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My Mom is 93 years young. Still drives...lives alone in her house....uses the Internet and uses email.

I just get in from work this morning and see this in my Inbox:

"I just finished reading some of the articles on the sports page. Some of these AP writers say ridiculous things. This one reported the Gator quarterback Del Rio injured his knee. Wrong he did not injury his knee , it was injured when he was tackled illegally after he had thrown the ball.

I have stopped reading a lot of the news in the paper because those AP writers insert their political beliefs and not factual information. Now I find some sports writers do the same. Ken Willis is the best local writer for sure. Anyhow I am looking forward to the game this afternoon. Hug your furry family for me.

Love, Mom"

Thought some of you would get a kick out of this......hug your Moms if you still can...especially if they are Bama/Gator fans!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My Mom is 93 years young. Still drives...lives alone in her house....uses the Internet and uses email.

I just get in from work this morning and see this in my Inbox:

"I just finished reading some of the articles on the sports page. Some of these AP writers say ridiculous things. This one reported the Gator quarterback Del Rio injured his knee. Wrong he did not injury his knee , it was injured when he was tackled illegally after he had thrown the ball.

I have stopped reading a lot of the news in the paper because those AP writers insert their political beliefs and not factual information. Now I find some sports writers do the same. Ken Willis is the best local writer for sure. Anyhow I am looking forward to the game this afternoon. Hug your furry family for me.

Love, Mom"

Thought some of you would get a kick out of this......hug your Moms if you still can...especially if they are Bama/Gator fans!
You go, girl! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.