Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Kent State...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Yeah, so far so good. Really sore.
Get well soon.

As for the game, I hope Bama plays very well, starters get some reps, and no injuries. I hope Bama gets up big and the backups get lots of game experience. (Not taking Kent State lightly, I'm just not looking for such a "nail-biter" this weekend. I'd prefer this one to be put away early.)
RTR

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
On a bus headed back from Ft. Polk, LA. Should get back home in time for the game. No injuries and I'll be happy. Have a great day everyone!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My brother and I swapped games so my tickets will be used (I'm going to the UK game next week with my senior in high school son). I'll tune in, dear Lawd no injuries and give some guys time off. On a related note - Cole Hamels was rested a couple of days ago and went out and pitched a shutout last night that got the Rangers the division title.

Rest is sometimes good, especially after that emotional win last week.

I want us to play 'poorly' enough that we keep working to get better and peak at the right time but not so badly we start looking at each other like 'what!' Improve the timing on plays, keep the playbook vanilla, and RTR

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A lot of great games in the SEC today. Going to love being able to relax and enjoy a weekend of college football. My favorite teams all have time to heal up before their next test.

Roll Tide!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'd like to see, for once, the team come out and not have the physical or emotional hangover they've shown in the past.

I can completely understand if they did, mind you. It's just something I'd like to see that would help to separate this team from those in years past (then again, it WAS good enough for all those championships these past years.)

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Hoping to see a good bit of Emmons, Jacobs, and Cam Sims

The Kent State defensive end that will be going up against Jonah Williams is leading the nation in sacks so that will be a matchup to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.