Bears / Dawgs Game Thread

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I had to can the SEC Network, so I'll be watching this game (I'm on call today) on ESPN and following Bama / Kent St on the interwebs simultaneous. Personally, I'm pulling for Ole Miss for SEC West Pride, boost in SOS and the fact that I hate Georgia (the state itself and the fans). HottyToddy.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I see UGA is trying to copy us with a 3 score comeback against Ole Miss too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I swear, Chad Kelly is the master of the "chuck-and-pray" long throws. That last TD looked like a little kid in a backyard just crow-hopping to see how far he could throw it and somehow it ends up as a TD against an SEC defense...

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
I swear, Chad Kelly is the master of the "chuck-and-pray" long throws. That last TD looked like a little kid in a backyard just crow-hopping to see how far he could throw it and somehow it ends up as a TD against an SEC defense...
Ole Miss receivers have been absolutely phenomenal with go up and get it throws for a few years running now. Like batting .400 good. Kelly gets all the credit -- and he does hang them in there nicely at times -- but his WRs are probably more deserving of the credit on a lot of these completions... especially on a play like the one you're talking about.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.