Bears / Dawgs Game Thread

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
This is why on-the-job training in the SEC rarely works.
Which is why I think UF made the better hire. Let a coach go prove himself at a smaller school and learn how to be successful before they go for that SEC school.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
mrs. exiled & I went to the UM-UGA game, courtesy of our 2x Rebel alum son (who sadly had to work Saturday). It was a lot of fun, although incredibly warm.

The guys around us--2 of whom we knew as friends of exiled, jr.--were hilarious throughout:

"I don't like being ahead by anything in the 20s; bad things happen when were up by a 20+ point margin."
"Do you think a 38-pt lead will hold up?"
"And this is how it starts..." (When the dawgs finally scored a TD)
(etc.)

Keep me chuckling throughout the game. Also, while I like Kirby, I never mind seeing UGA get field-dressed like that.
And heretical as it is around here on TF, there's only one game a year I want the Rebels to lose (see "2x Rebel alum son" + having been around some great Rebel fans these past 27 years in MS.) This year they obliged me (mrs. exiled & I have 4 Bama degrees between us).

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.