Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. Kent State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Our depth of the quality of Players Coach Saban is recruiting to Bama shown up today & I mean that in the best way I could put it..Because a lot of these kids played both ways in high school at different positions, if the "Injury Bug" shows up at one position particularly hard, we have more players than we realize that can become interchangeable on both sides of the ball & not miss a beat really really bad..Enjoy these times cause there's a reason Bama is soooo hated by pretty much all of college football..It's a great time to be a Bama Fan cause "The Process" & Coach Saban shows no signs of slowing down..At All..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
James Spann just tweeted out this ties the official temperature for the hottest game in BDS history @ 96*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
James Spann just tweeted out this ties the official temperature for the hottest game in BDS history @ 96*.

James Spann has got to be the most famous weatherman in the country. What other state is practically on a first name basis with the local weather guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.