Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. Kent State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. Also, if you're the "Chicken Little" type, game threads are not for you. Most of us are diehards who don't give up until the clock says no time is left. We don't enjoy "woe is me" posts dropped in the middle of a game thread. So, if this fits, you are also directed not to participate in game threads. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless they're 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. Kent State Game Thread, 1st Half...

Marcus Spears is riding Tim Tebow hard on those size too small shirts he wears. hahaha

Bazza, thoughts?!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Also, its hotter than heck out there. I bet it is already 90+ on the field

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Also, its hotter than heck out there. I bet it is already 90+ on the field
OW! 82 up here on Monte Sano. Same in the valley, but it'll get a lot hotter down there. The field is another question, however...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

It's bright and sunny at 88 degrees at my house in Tuscaloosa. It's probably easily over 90 in that closed in field.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I went walking yesterday at 96 degrees. 45 mins in that heat was crazy enough...I couldn't imagine the players for hours out there. Hope they have plenty of water and that both teams stay healthy.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Helmet to the side of the knee. I don't think that is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.