Any word on Damien Harris' injury?

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I wouldn't read too far into it. I would just wait to see what practice is like this week. If Coach says day to day then, I believe him.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
Agree, Coach Saban doesn't like speaking on matters until all the facts are in. I read the tweet from Harris as be back soon, but I am injured. Imo.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Al.com writer Rainer Sabin tweeted from practice:

Spotted Alabama RB Damien Harris walking out to practice field, wearing a walking boot on his right foot and a black, non-contact jersey.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
No Saban isn't a doctor, but he's been in football long enough to know the difference between an ankle sprain and a high ankle sprain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To the people that live and die football and follow every aspect...there is a big difference between an ankle sprain and a high ankle sprain. I'm certain that's true.

But I would suggest 98% of folks (including me) didn't realize the difference...

As rgw seems to suggest, Saban may have been just talking casually and not trying to give the most accurate medical diagnosis, and referred to a high ankle sprain as simply an ankle sprain using common terms.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.