Any word on Damien Harris' injury?

melvinm

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 2013
They said he took a hit on the left knee, but the video showed him unable to put weight on the right one. Hopefully, it's not too bad and he can get healed up the next few weeks. Going to need him during the crucial stretch.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Eli and Phil thought his not coming back to the sideline from locker was not a good sign. All I know. Have to hope he is ok and that the staff picked up Jacobs. That may end up a crucial pickup in depth at RB, which was ? coming onto the season.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Is it a high sprain? Those types can linger. I am very pleased with Jacobs as a solid backup, The best news is that we have scouted RB well. Gore was better than their starter.

It is not a knee, that is good news.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
On post game show they are saying Harris has high ankle sprain.
Saban just said ankle sprain, which is a totally different injury than what is called a "high ankle sprain", which isn't an ankle sprain at all. I hope that Saban is right and not whoever said "high ankle sprain".

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Saban just said ankle sprain, which is a totally different injury than what is called a "high ankle sprain", which isn't an ankle sprain at all. I hope that Saban is right and not whoever said "high ankle sprain".
Yeah, it's a whole different ballgame. It was the post game hosts I'm listening to on the Crimson Tide Sports Network. They are usually fairly accurate. We'll see.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.