Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. Kent State Post Game Thread...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This game was always about getting some reps and avoiding injuries. Hate to see so many dinged up in this game. Hopefully none of the injuries are serious.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
This game was always about getting some reps and avoiding injuries. Hate to see so many dinged up in this game. Hopefully none of the injuries are serious.
Kudos to them, they went out of way to play clean. At 1.5 milion, you want hard sound clean game. Not like the hit Del Rio took to the knees.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Kent State probably had their entire coaching staff paid by this game. Not every pay team gets to play Alabama and get television time and big paycheck. I loved seeing coach Saban go out of his way to thank as many of their players as he could.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
A good performance considering who the opponent was. Only criticism I would have is I think we need to see more passing.
I still think we can win with our 2015 offense. Yes, I would have liked to seen all quarterbacks drop back and throw. The BB pass to OJ was like a flashback. I think we can balance the two better. But Vertical stretch will be a theme all season.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
Why show too much when you don't have to ... I would say that is the philosophy today! Even though I def think the team could use some reps on those long passes!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.